Stomped by the Boot

"It's always Red outside."

"Sarah, that's called blue, not Red."

"It's always Red Outside."

-----------------------------------------------

Mornings like this always finish with a pinkish tinge in the sky and little starts staring through my window.

It's been a while since I've stared at the stars, but now that I'm looking, I feel almost unbeknownst to what lies behind me.




The skies begin to clear, and all I see are planets, and galaxies.

           And I begin to see the black holes too.

                       Can you see 'em too?

                            Way out there.


It's beautiful, isn't it?

Nowadays, it's always red outside because I think man wanted to forget about God. You know, since he can see through the black, they had to start using Red. We all used to think it was a pretty color, but once you've seen red once you've seen it a million times. If you know what I mean.


You once told me that I've got to break free someday. It's always been up or down with you, but can't we think about the X's and Y's too for some time? They've been in strict discrimination, and I'm sick of always putting the dog to sleep. 

I used too much Red didn't I.

Guess, I've just been stomped by your boot.