Stagnant

"I am at a loss for words, because time flows faster for me now."

"And how does that make you feel?"

Shut he hell up.

"Fine, I guess."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am standing in an empty tunnel. I have always loved the feeling when a train passes by. The wind picking up off its limbs, filling the pores of my soul. Making me feel alive.

When the tunnel is empty, so is the diner.

I have always considered myself a pessimist, because I believe that as hard I try I can never fulfill myself to the highest standard of those around me.

I'm not really a pessimist any more.

My weeks have been flowing together these days, each one into the next. I've been grounded. Not in the way you think. I'm grounded in that it feels as if my body has melted into the ground.

GROUNDED!!!

While my friends are getting high, stealing stoplights, and lighting fireworks in the back of the bus, I've been losing my mind to the rising wind. Finally taking the path that is less traveled. All the more for that.

Now, I am .