Interventions and Lullabies

Maybe it was the smell of the cigarette. Maybe it was the sound if the owl hooting. Or perhaps I've just swam in the sewer for to long.


Dying slowly is something I've never wanted to do, so I hope to dash that experience from my destiny. But I do know what is too come.


It was a cool summer, not brutally hot but with an air of freshness; like the window open in a drawing room on a spring afternoon. This cool summer breeze played across our faces as we say on the bench in a dusty park on a cloudy evening. We three were content because at this moment there was finally silence. We put our arms around each other and sighed into the earth.


Life is short only if you make it.


The moon will tell you there's a dark side to everyone, but I think there are those who can form the dark into eternal light.


It was the middle of winter, so I don't know why we decided to lay on the grass, at night, in the backyard. I was trying to tell a story but kept being interrupted by anxiety and panic attacks. I hit myself so many times that night, I lost my mind. And when I finished, we both cried. Then you told me a story and we cried even more. Then you told me we should go inside so your parents wouldn't think we eloped.


Or the stars align, or the comets crash into the earth, or God forgets about his monsters.


The best night was when we all took the train to spring, and walked the south amongst man's statues. We were great in the city of eternal blood.


I never thought that I would let the moon dictate my tides. But it seems that we all depend on our faithful sky-companion to return every night. What if one day it didn't show up? What would we do? Can you survive on the sun alone? We can't exist without the moon to guide our stay. I tried, and could not break the bond.

Diana, take us home.
Phoebe, please due us our right.
Hecate, change us with your spells.
Artemis, free us from ourselves.